Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Drag racing . Good old days


Classic Bike Guide (Oct) has got a blindin article on drag racing. 
This picture sums up the spirt of racing by any means , living on beans , and telling the wife that you are skint. 
Racing is life . However you do it . 
Dirt .
Tarmac
Strait. 
Short track
Road racing
Flat
Jumps
Fuck it, handlebars is handlebars , as Mr Newbold says.

Sorry that my Blog has been very slim on posts lately , but I have been setting up my company and racing and having the odd holiday . 
Now is the season of short days and long nights in my shed building bikes. 
I have my Spprtster to build.
My Triumph flat tracker ( a real race bike , not a road bike with a Harley seat unit)
And my friends 916  to build. 
All these will be on the blog so please bear with me. 

1 comment:

benchdonkees said...

There's only so many hours in the day Rob!!
Keep on doin' what ya do!