Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 13 March 2016

Take a look to the sky just before you die. It's the last time he will. Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky ....

I am back on track again . 
After deciding that going backwards was the way forward. I have ordered a " stand alone ignition system" from the states . 
It only needs a signal from the crank position sensor and a live feed I imagine . 
Dead neat and tidy . I've also ordered an S&S super E carb. 
So today I relieved the bike of enough wire to absale from the moon . And made a real simple loom. 
I've bled the brakes and fitted the oil tank and hoses. 
Bloody lovely . Soon I'll be dragging it out of a hedge ( when I realise it won't navigate the 1st corner ..) 


1 comment:

benchdonkees said...

Cool, in that first pic you look like a monster from an early Dr Who!