Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

TRUMPET - TRACKER HAS WHEELS


Now it's got wheels
I just mocked it up to get the wheel/ chain/ sprocket/ engine all lined up. Bit of a fecker and I maneged to burn my hand on a freely welded bit of frame. 
I'm now sat with a beer , an ice block and a fucking sore hand. 
I think I can line everything up and it should work. 
The frame looks long but it is the correct wheel base , same as the Trackmaster BSA , WOODS NORTON,and my YZF . 
I'm now looking for a cool tank maybe a Trackmaster style jobby but one with an extremely deep tunnel as the frame is tall. But at least I can remouve the head without taking the motor out.

No comments: