Since the last blog I have been flat out lining up the motor with the gearbox with the rearwheel. What a fecker of a job.
Weld on lugs , realise they are in the wrong place , cut them off then reedoo them.
Then I realised I had made a massive error of putting the bottom of the frame in the way of the chain run.
Bloody cocking fucksticks.
So I bought a small sprocket , found some bearings that would fit and made a little doobery to lift the chain clear.
Plus I went to hang out with a clued up geezer that helped me set my cams up.
Engine is built now . One job less.
This is Brads bike.
A lot more ready than mine.
Exhaust was made buy Geoff at Co-built.
Bloody top welder and very nice bloke.