Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 8 March 2015

Bloody Trumpet-tracker

Since the last blog I have been flat out lining up the motor with the gearbox with the rearwheel. What a fecker of a job. 
Weld on lugs , realise they are in the wrong place , cut them off then reedoo them. 
Then I realised I had made a massive error of putting the bottom of the frame in the way of the chain run. 
Bloody cocking fucksticks.


So I bought a small sprocket , found some bearings that would fit and made a little doobery to lift the chain clear. 

Plus I went to hang out with a clued up geezer that helped me set my cams up. 
Engine is built now . One job less. 

This is Brads bike. 
A lot more ready than mine. 
Exhaust was made buy Geoff at Co-built. 
Bloody top welder and very nice bloke.




1 comment:

Brad said...

Gunna be a grid full of cool bikes this year!