Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 10 November 2012

SR500

My friend in Oz sent me this pic' of a very cool SR500.
 This is what they are suposed to look like ! 
I used to work on One belonging to a bloke that was on the run cus he had shagged a pikies bird.
It was a bloody awful and boring thing to ride (thats probbely why he chose to ride a pikies bird insted). I broke the headlamp whilst working on it and it cost me a fortune because it's a wierd size 9" i think.
 Here are more SR500's but i recon they would be way more fun to ride.

This one is my favorite.
No that last comment was a lie ...This is my favorite.

No comments: