Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Friday 18 April 2014

HOOLIGAN CHOP

Last weekend , befor we raced, but after a beer Brad let me have a go on his HOOLIGAN GSXR chop. 
Fuckin thing is an animal. I opened it up an thought ' is that the chain jumping the sprocket.' Then I realised it was hopping down the road , like a drunken ferrit , wheels pining me into the path of cars. But  I knew I would be OK as I was wearing a motorcross lid , no goggles, gloves , trainers and a 3mile grin. 
Who the hell is gunna stay in the way of that. 
Took a good 45 mins to stop my eys from streaming.
As you can see Mr Brad is using his workshop to full capacity, hasn't got enough " might come in usefull one day" crap in there yet. 
Give it a few months ....


No comments: