Today I stripped the Triumph motor down to see what cams I had in it. They are not the 3134's that I would like so I'll sort that .
"That's not a Triumph motor you bloody tosser" I hear you shought . True. This is my sportster lump for my chop.
I decided that the motor needs to be smartend up a touch . So I pulled the cam cover off , pilled in (with out a thought to my personal safety ) and cut some crap off of the case to make it a more pleasing shape.
Then I poured on the paint stripper. This was as much good as a chocolate fire guard .
I got board waiting for it to not work so I set too it with the flapper disc on my grinder, removed all the paint (and a fair bit of aluminium ) then buffed it flat on my scotch brite type wheel thingymabob.
It not looks suitably old and a bit cooler . There for making it more suited for my chop.
I was so pleased with the result I went to the pub an consumed a whole pint of beer.