Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 3 December 2014

RACE TRUMPET PROGRESS


Just got my head and barrels back from the engineer . Bloody good bloke has put in the elbow grease and done a great job with some very shagged parts. 
I got new valves, guides and seats . And he has skimmed the head and barrels given it a hone. And a very light port. There was some other stuff that needed attention aswell that he sorted. Somebody had done a crap job of boaring the head to fit bigger barrels , so he made some inserts and got all that nicely fitting. 
Now I'm gunna check the cams and he will help me check clearances and time everything up. 
Then I can start building the frame soon . Which is quite exiting. 

1 comment:

benchdonkees said...

So many projects Rob, so little time! I'm massively impressed by how much you get done dude!