Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Friday 9 January 2015

Motorcycle Museum.

I had to pop up to Oxford to look at a job , whilst there I poped into Co-Built to bend Geofs ear. 
Then I went to Brads to drink a pint , stand around and poke his new build. 
Brad was very cool and gave me a front wheel for my new project. 
Whilst up in that direction I popped (I've been doing a lot of "popping" lately) into the National Motorcycle Musem. So that I could measure an scope out the BSA TrackMaster , as that's what I'm basing my frame on.

They recon that the bike may have been used by Dave Aldana. What ever gave them that idea I'll never guess. If you don't know who he is , look him up . He's a bloody legand and even turned up at a SIDEBURN party.
If you ever go there just run strait through to the back, that's where all the cool shit is. 
I love cool shit.
This Manx replica was the last bike Barry Sheene raced. And he won. 
I love G50's if somebody offerd me a go, AHEMM. I'd be in like a tat up a drain pipe.

The mighty double Norton
HOGSLAYER








3 comments:

stevegayton said...

Love that place. I always wander through sort of not heading straight to the back but really that's what I'm going apart from stopping to have a look at the Bandit/Fury concept.

OILY RAG said...

I'm not sure I know what the bandit/ fury project is.
I'll have a gander

Brad said...

I really need to get there.