Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 21 June 2015

In between the velvet lines, there's a truth as hard as steal.

Last week I managed to hobble around in my shed long enough to make a ' hand operated clutch lever ' so that I can drive my Van. 
Today I mostly been making a walking stick, as that will be my next mode of transport after my crutches. 
It's supposed to be a Femur ( note the t100 exhaust valves) the fact that I feel the need to explain what it looks like means that I didn't do a great job . But the welds are nice and it does look very steampunk. And a damn site cooler than what they give you in hospital.
Soon I'm gunna be able to start on my Swedish Sportster. 








No comments: