Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Monday 25 January 2016

The lover of life's not a sinner The ending is just a beginner The closer you get to the meaning The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

Got my tank back from Dave the painter . Bloody lovely colour . Now it's with a lady that will spray some trippy designs over the top. 
I decided that since I normally have black bikes , well apart from my red Triumph oh and my bare ally Duke ( ooo look at me getting all colourful ) 
Anyway I decided that I may as well go the whole blingie thing and have some green grips as well . 


Here is a cool little high beam switch thingy that I made to compliment the little bits of brass on it. 
More little bits of brass on it 
My mate Pete made this lovely fork brace for it also. 
Getting there , 
Slowly slowly build a long green jobbie 


No comments: