Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Mmmmmm

Bloody sweet A65 I saw on Twatter . 
I want to race one of these. 
I had an A50 an it was slow but bloody ace , light and pretty solid. 
Or I may keep my eye open for a Bultaco an build an Astro copy

Befor I can afford one of either. I'll be racing this Sunday At Wiscombe hill climb near Honiton. I'm not sure the Duke will pass scrutinering or weather I'll dig racing on damp roads with cold tyres but I'll have a bash an see what happens. 

No comments: