Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 7 August 2014

LONG FORK LOVERS.

My mate, the TALL Dutch man ( at 8foot I think he's tall but he is considerd a midgit amoungst his mates) has just been blatttting around Sweden visiting his and also my friends in the Chyene MC so he sent me lots of lovely pickys of long forked , (probebly owned and built by Swedes so you can't get more Swedish than that ) SWEDISH CHOPPERS. 
Just to get me in the mood for my build....







3 comments:

benchdonkees said...

So length does matter?!

critch said...

8 foot is petite from my understanding of dutch bikers...


critch , chopper club

OILY RAG said...

Yep . 8foot sat down.