Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 11 October 2015

I walk these streets with a loaded 6 string on my back, I play for keeps cud I might not make it back.( that was too easy. I'll make it trickier next time)

I've been in the shed today ( as you can expect) 
I tried to tick things off the list that keeps growing. 
I welded a lovely rack on the sissy bar, strengthened the mudguard that supports said Sissy bar. And started on the job that I have been putting off for so long. 
Cutting re-soldering and replacing the wiring harnes and mounting all the important thingamejigs. 
Unfortunately it's not a pan or shouvel head so there are quite a lot of Thingamejigs. 
I did make rather a smashing battery tray aswell . 
Unfortunately my phone is full of amazingly useful pictures so I had no memory to take any more. 
So here are some other photos instead.

Above is a bloody ace bike that Brad found whilst looking for picks of stoopid exhausts.
Lovely lady
Trike that is in the science museum
Mmmmmmmmmm
Last Wednesday I spent s lovely day wondering around London looking at cool stuff. 
I love cool stuff. It's so bloody cool. 
Abouve is the most amazing building. "The British Natural History Museum " 
Below is a lady enjoying coffee and a cake whilst every other fucker( except me ) is rushing around like headless chickens. 





1 comment:

Brad said...

I hate being in London. However, I love that Kawasaki!