Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 30 August 2012

BLOODY BOLLOCKS

Last night my rear wheel bearing on my Sportster collapsed. luckily it happened on a slow road and not on the duel carrageway...
I was gunna finnish my pipes last night but insted i had to wait 1hr 45 for a pickup truck.
So first thing this morning i got up and got my Triumph running (the points had closed) so that i could ride to the bike shop and get some bearings. 
Then i repaired my Sportster just to realise that the drive belt was Knackerd.
Now for some reson i cant upload pictures on my blog
BLOODY COCKIN SHIT BAGS...

No comments: