Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 19 August 2012

PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND

 Ive been flat out this weekend. 
We made a start on clearing the garden that was becoming a jungle.
I finished Dowies frame.
went for a bicycle ride.
fitted a car stereo.
And tinkered with the exhaust on my Harley.

 The Harley has never ran aswell with this new pipe as opposed to the one i had on there originally
so i had a look at the old silencers and tryed to reproduce the baffle in my new silencer.
I'm glad it only took me 30mins as it made no differance at all...


No comments: