Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Monday 27 August 2012

SOD IT !!

My TIG welder broke so i thought "FUCK IT I'LL GO FOR A RIDE". But my Triumph wouldn't start. So ,sweating my tits off, i pushed my Sportster out of the shed, only for it to fall against my Pagero (Spanish for wanker) and broke my indicator lens, the fucking thing is supposed to go on sale next week. 
I eventually went for a ride and it BLOODY PISSED IT DOWN.
But i did manage to mount the pipes and i think they look FAN DABY DOSEY.  
FUCK YEAH! BRING ON THE NOISE......

No comments: