Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Cock up( named after putting your arrow on the strong the wrong way up)

More from Rye House

Sorry I ment to put this on oily rags blog but I put it on my goodwoodframes blog instead so here it is here
More photos from last Saturdays practice. 







2 comments:

Spud's Customs said...

Loving that street tracker in the first pic. Looks Honda XR or NX 650 based. Any idea where I could find out more info. Glad you've found your mojo on the new bike.

OILY RAG said...

It's a dominator . The bloke is called Nick Ashley . Steve at Redmax may have had a little to do with th build aswell. I'm not sure.