Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Self gratification page

All last year I saw pictures of myself racing and thought"why does my style suck? Why do I appear so uptight ? How the fuck does everyone else lay it over so far and get it so sideways?"
Turns out it's because I was struggling with the Duke. 
Thanks to Ian Roxburgh for taking this picture and letting me realise that I'm heading in the right direction.

2 comments:

andyrotax said...

Lookin' good Rob!!

OILY RAG said...

Fuck yeah . Check me out I'm killin it.